WHEELUP BIKE CYCLING NIGHT RIDING FLASHLIGHT PORTABLE BICYCLE FRONT HANDLEBAR LIGHT TORCH (BLACK, 200/400 LUMEN)
Estimated Delivery 7 to 9 Days
Tracking number available in 3 days time.
WHEELUP Bike Cycling Night Riding Flashlight Portable Bicycle Front Handlebar Light Torch
This mini bike headlight with high brightness is specially designed for cycling. It is loaded with original US CREE - XPE2 lamp, max brightness up to 200 and 400 lumens, max beam reaches 150m, IPX - 3 waterproof and super small size. All this make it a perfect choice for mountain cyclists, city bikers and outdoor adventurous riders.
- Waterproof, can be used in the rainy day
- Super bright and safe when you are cycling at night
- Lightweight design with a strap, easy to carry and storage
- Adjustable bracket design for fitting most handlebar
- 4 lighting modes: mightly ( 3 hours continuous working ), mid ( 6 hours ), low ( 12 hours ), strobe ( 7 hours )
- Suitable for cycling, housing using, hunting, climbing, camping, etc.
- Lamp: CREE - XPE2
- Maximum brightness: 200 / 400 lumens
- Floodlight angle: 85 degree
- Housing material: 6063 aluminum alloy
- Waterproof level: IPX - 3
- Powered by a 18650 battery ( not included )
- Recharge mode: USB charging
- Recharging current: 0.5A
- Maximum voltage: 5V
Mounting Placement: Frame,Handlebar
Power Supply: Battery
Package weight: 0.172 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 10.50 x 2.50 x 2.50 cm / 4.13 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 14.00 x 9.00 x 4.50 cm / 5.51 x 3.54 x 1.77 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Flashlight, 1 x Bracket, 1 x Recharge Cable, 1 x Strap, 1 x Manual in English and Chinese
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.