Play-Doh Shape And Learn (Colors and Shapes)
Inspire growing minds and discover the benefits of Play-Doh play with the Colors and Shapes playset! Did you know that multi-sensory Play-Doh fun can help engage kids in the creative thinking process, which can also help encourage key foundational skills? Designed for ages 2 years and up, this all-in-one set lets kids explore identifying, matching, and comparing colors and shapes, which may further promote an understanding of creating patterns and sequences. Hands-on exploration can also help encourage their sensory-motor development, including fine motor skills! The 2-sided cutters can provide lots of creative options for exploring comparison of big and small shapes, matching, and other fun activities with the playmats. With the Together Time Guide, you can play an active role with guided activities to help you customize each experience for your child. It's always better to learn together!
Includes 8 shape cutters, roller, 2 double-sided playmats, Together Time Guide, and 8 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
• Explore patterns, sequencing, and more with the Colors and Shapes kit
• Together Time Guide features activities to help you customize playtime
• 2-sided shape cutters to compare big and small shapes
• Promotes color and shape identification, matching, and compare/contrast
• Can help encourage sensory-motor development including fine motor skills
• Ages 2 years and up