GACIRON USB RECHARGEABLE WATERPROOF BIKE FRONT HANDLEBAR CYCLING LED LIGHT FLASHLIGHT TORCH HEADLIGHT
Estimated Delivery 7 to 9 Days
Tracking number available in 3 days time.
GACIRON USB Rechargeable Waterproof Bike Front Handlebar Cycling LED Light Flashlight Torch Headlight
This mini bike headlight with high brightness is specially designed for cycling. It is loaded with original CREE XPE - 2 lamp, max brightness up to 400 lumens, max beam reaches 200m, IPX - 3 waterproof and super small size. All this make it a perfect choice for mountain cyclists, city bikers and outdoor adventurous riders.
- Waterproof, can be used in the rainy day
- Super bright and safe when you are cycling at night
- Lightweight design, easy to carry and storage
- Adjustable bracket design for fitting most handlebar
- 4 lighting modes: bright ( 2 hours and a half continuous working ), normal ( 4 hours and a half continuous working ), low ( 8 hours and 20 minutes continuous working ) and S.O.S
- Lamp: CREE XPE - 2
- Brightness: 400 lumens
- Floodlight angle: 85 degree
- Housing material: 6063 aluminum alloy
- Waterproof level: IPX - 3
- Powered by a 18650 battery ( included )
- Recharge mode: USB charging
- Recharging current: 0.7A
- Maximum voltage: 5V
Mounting Placement: Frame,Handlebar
Power Supply: Battery
Package weight: 0.25 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 10.00 x 3.40 x 3.00 cm / 3.94 x 1.34 x 1.18 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 21.50 x 7.70 x 4.00 cm / 8.46 x 3.03 x 1.57 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Light, 1 x Bracket, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Pad
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.